Human Resources Analyst - if you're analytical, technically savvy and organized, this could be the job for you! They promoted the last person in the role and are willing to train. Are you willing to learn? DOE: $55-60K Base + Overtime + Bonus + Full Benefits + lots of Perks! Our client, a financial services organization located in Greenwich, CT has us searching for a Human Resources Analyst.
This position is open due to a promotion.
- Prepare reports and manipulate HR data
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Process HR transactions efficiently and accurately
- Audit and maintain data
- HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- A few years of HR experience preferably in the financial services industry
- High proficiency of Excel, including: pivot tables and vlookups
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is continually thinking of ways to improve and streamline
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- On-Site Gym
- Paid Parking
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply