Our client, a global consulting organization in Stamford, CT has us searching for an Executive Assistant. Do you have experience supporting multiple managers with complex calendar management, international travel and expense management? This could be the role for you! DOE: $80-85K base (for 35 hour work week) + paid o/t (typically 5 hours/week) + excellent benefits which include generous profit sharing in addition to 401K.
This position is open due to company growth - new executives are being hired and need to recruiter additional support!
- Maintain complex, every changing calendars.
- Travel planning for two executives (using a travel department)
- Phone coverage for team including conference calls set-up
- Process expense reporting.
- 7+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably consulting or finance industry)
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with expense report management
- Experience supporting multiple managers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritized work load
- Strong communication skills to manage multiple managers' expectations
This employer offers the following:
- Paid Overtime
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Summer Hours
- Ergonomic Office Space
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Profit Sharing
- Shuttle to Train
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.