Do you have start-up HR experience along with Leadership & Management Development skills? This could be the job for you! DOE: $100K + Bonus + Benefits. Our client, a fun Advertising Company in Danbury, CT has us searching for this newly created HR Director role.
This position is open due to company growth!
- Serve as the advisor to the President on organizational and workforce planning
- Manage the HR function
- Provide employee counseling and conflict resolution
- Oversee Performance Management and make recommendations
- Administer Benefits, Payroll and HR Policies
- Bachelor's degree in business
- 8+ years of Leadership & Management Development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and tact
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Casual Attire
To submit your resume for this job send it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.